February by the numbers
Total miles: 73 mi
Total classes taken:
Mile High Run Club: 2
States ran in: NY & NJ & CT
Races ran: Gridiron 4M in Central Park
Days till New York City Half: 19 days!
Days ran in Central Park: just 1 😦
Favorite new jams:
- Epilogue – La La Land
- In a Big Country – Big Country (thank you Bennett and Food Network)
- Welcome to the Black Parade – My Chemical Romance
What I’m loving:
- Weird warm days this month. This cartoon strip sums up my feelings on it, but it’s fine. IT’S FINE.
- Speed intervals. They are not always fun, they’re actually never ‘fun’ but I’ve fully embraced the feeling of almost puking as a sign of mental strength. Favorite interval? Thanks for asking. Def 800s.
- New Jersey State Tax. New Jersey – the gift that keeps on giving.
What I’m not loving:
- Well, I should what I’m missing, and that’s cheese and candy and whipped cream. More on that later.
- Mixed feelings on this one – but kinda sad that my 2-month commitment at As One is coming to an end. More on that later.
- That I haven’t written here in so long! Sorry – promise it won’t happen again
Here’s some favorite moments – running and otherwise from this month: